Monday, June 8, 2015

Miracles and Transfer meeting!!!


Hii!!!!! I had a HORRID cold this week (dad infected me from afar) and my throat was hurting but I´m getting better now. We saw so many miracles!!! I___ should be getting baptized this weekend (if everything goes as planned) please pray that it does!!! We also had two other investigators at church that we are focusing on!! We also succesfully reactivated a woman who was inactive for 20 YEARS LITERALLY: Everyone was so happy to see her!!! We´re glad we could gain the members trust in that way:) Transfers were this week too and we got to go (only cuz I´m an STL and we had a meeting after) and i saw all my comps!!! hermana frogget and kent are senior companions now!!! I´m so proud of them!!! Hermana Frogget in Chivilcoy (I know right!?!?) and Kent in Hurlingham!!! I am officially the second oldest sister in the whole mission!!!! Crazy!!!



 Hna Frogget and Hna Dayes!


 Four oldest Hermanas in the mish!


 Transfers!

We shall call him Wilford.



No comments:

Post a Comment