Monday, September 22, 2014

Reunions and testifying

This week went by super fast!!! We had a reunion again with President
Robertson and both zones of Chivilcoy Norte y Sur here in our
chapel!!! (we had a bajillion hermana´s overnight again) And we
learned of the importance of teaching the Restoration in the very
first lesson. Sometimes it´s difficult to bring up such a big topic
such as the Restoration in the very first visit, but Hermana Sosa and
I tried it this week. My faith in the testifying power of the First
Vision and the Book of Mormon has grown so much in just a short
period!!! We´ve been practicing how to use more free agency while we
extend commitments to people. It´s been helping a lot!! We´ve found a
lot of good new people this week. And.......

We have two baptisms planned for this week!!! I´ll let you know next
week if they work out. Sorry I don´t have a lot of time to write
today:( But I´ll be sure to be more diligent the next week. 

I love you so much!!!

Con amor,
Hermana Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment