Monday, December 1, 2014

He is the Gift!



Thanksgiving week.

There are many things I'm grateful for. I'm grateful for my life. For
music. Food. Clothes. I'm grateful for all of you and your support. I'm
grateful for this chance I have as a missionary. I've been out for 9
months now. Halfway!! I'm grateful to be a member of the Church of
Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm grateful for our beloved
prophet, Thomas S. Monson. I'm grateful for the temple and its binding
ordinances. I'm grateful to know the truth. I'm grateful for my
wonderful, amazing family that's waiting for me at home. I'm grateful
for their love.

I'm also so eternally grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. For His
birth, life, sacrifice, and resurrection. He truly is the Gift.


Temple visit this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment