Monday, December 15, 2014

New companions, Christmas parties and happiness…..




This marks the end of the 7th year of the reign of judges, namely, the
7th transfer of Hermana Edwards in the Mission Buenos Aires West. We
now continue, formally entering into the 8th year of the reign of
judges, which will come to pass this Wednesday.

I can´t think in scriptural terminology anymore. BUT this week is
gonna be a big one!! We have transfers this Wednesday. I said goodbye
to Hermana Henao yesterday:( and she, Hermana Sosa, and Hermana
Parrish go home today! It's insane. I´m with my sister in the mission
for 3 days!! Her name is Hermana Story!! She's just ended training
with Hermana Parrish! We receive our new companions on Wednesday, the
same day as our Christmas P-day. I´m participating in the choir! I´ll
be sure to send pics:) This week we also have our ward Christmas
party!! I love Christmas, even if it feels like a sauna outside.

We´ve found 2 marvellous families who both are super receptive!! One
of the families is married and they and their 12 year old daughter
accepted baptismal dates!! They´ve told us that ever since we began to
pass, they've seen a marked difference in their lives. They've began
to sell more in their business, their relationship as husband and wife
has gotten better and they have more peace in their lives. I love
watching the Gospel change the lives of people here!! I also found out
that 2 of my other investigators in Chivilcoy were baptized!! So much
pure happiness in one week!! I love this sacred work!!!

Have a great pre-Christmas week!!!

Con amor,
Hermana Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment