Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year Happenings!

Seeing as I forgot to explain exactly what happened during the
Holidays, here is a brief summary of fun things that went down:

*Christmas P-Day!!!
 -we sang Christmas carols. It was marvelous. Frosty the Snowman and
Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer were among them:)
 -I received my first hijita (daughter) in the mission!! Her name is
Hermana Frogget!!! I love training!!:)
 -I sang with the Christmas Choir for our program! We sang Mary´s
Lullaby, If the Savior Stood Beside Me, How Great the Wisdom and the
Love, Silent Night, and more!! It was a very spiritual experience, and
all the P-days practicing in the offices paid off!
 -We watched Ephraim´s Rescue (shout out to my cousin Kelsey Hanks who
is actually Eprhaim Hanks´s great-granddaughter) Amazing movie!

*Christmas Day
 -We ate carne asado. YUM!!!
 -We skyped our families!! (Best part of the day)
 -Fireworks all night long



*New Year´s Eve/Day
 -FIREWORKS (never ending story)



It´s been a busy, wonderful past couple of weeks!! I wish you all a
Happy New Year!!! 2015, I can´t even believe it!! See you this year!!!

Con amor,
Hermana Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment