Monday, April 6, 2015

Feliz Pascua!







This week was remarkable!!! I love the Easter season, and it was even more special because this past weekend we had the wonderful opportunity to listen to our Prophet in General Conference. He and the 12 Apostles truly are men of God!!! 

Hermana Kent and I are doing wonderfully!!! We had a lesson with our progressing investigator, V______. We watched the video about Joseph Smith. She began to sob, and tearfully told us that she had seen the brass plates, the temple doors, and Christ coming to the Americas in a dream. She fervently bore her testimony of the truth of these things. It was one of the most powerful lessons I had ever participated in. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and the wonderful chance we had to hear the voice of our prophet and ponder of the selfless sacrifice of our Savior Jesus Christ! 

I love you all!!!

Con amor,

Hermana Edwards


 Sister Training Leader Conference
These are all 8 STL's of the whole Buenos Aires West Mission!

 Yummy Easter cake they made for us!


My mission president is the best! Pulled pork!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment