Monday, April 20, 2015

No changes! Open house, and following the promptings of the Spirit…...



FIRST THINGS FIRST. This transfer we are STAYING together!!! No changes!!!! I LOVE NOT HAVING CHANGES. So a whole other transfer here in Ituzaingo 4 with Hermana Kent!!! We`re excited!

This week was quite normal. We participated in an open house at the church of our District Leader, and that took up a good chunk of our day (it was fun though!) 








We did find a wonderful new investigator. We`ve been trying to teach him for the past month now, but appointments fell through and it became very difficult for us to find him. Yesterday we FINALLY found him and had a wonderful lesson!!! We asked him what made him interested in the church. He told us that it impacted him how we acted, and that our actions have to reflect the way that the members of the church are. We remembered that his birthday was last Sunday. So we called him and wished him a happy birthday. He told us, in his own words that "None of my siblings, and not even my own mother called me to wish me a happy birthday. But you two, missionaries who hardly even know me, took time to let me know that you were thinking of me. It helps me to know that someone cares. That impacted me a lot. Thank you." It was remarkable!!!! Such a testament that the Lord really does work through us to help these people!!! I am so grateful for the quiet whispers of the Spirit that guides this work!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!!! Love you all!!!

Con amor, 
Hermana Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment