Monday, July 13, 2015

Nostalgia, transfers and learning….

This week has brought me a feeling of such nostalgia. 

I´m officially in the last transfer of my mission. Only six weeks left!!! What!!! Who knew that time would go so fast!! This time last year, I was in Chivilcoy. I had just recently been flashed away from Libertad, my first area (which we pass every week to go to District Meeting). That was such a difficult time for me!! I thought I would never overcome it. But now I can see how much I´ve grown from such a difficult change. Just about a week or two ago, my companion, Hermana Dayes, was flashed transfered in a very similar way like I was. It was such a hard goodbye!!! But something I could relate to. Now a year later, and I only have 40 plus days left!!! Where did the time go?? I still feel like I have so much more to learn, so much more to do!!! 

My new companion is Hermana Wiborny, from Frankfurt, Germany!!!! She´s so awesome!! She just came about 2 weeks ago!!! We´ve seen so many miracles already!!! Our recent convert, F_______, recieved the priesthood yesterday and was ordained a Priest!!! He´s preparing to enter the temple and do baptisms in about a month:) We have another possible baptism planned for the end of this month, a little girl named S______!!! We´re so excited and I´ll be sure to keep you updated!!! 

Love you all so much!!! See you in 43 days!!!

Con amor,
Hermana Edwards



No comments:

Post a Comment