Monday, July 20, 2015

Busy, emotional week and new pics!!!

It`s so soon!!!! It`s actually only 34 days after today!!!!! I got to help in the office all day on tuesday and we slept over with all the new sisters!!! I led them  to do contacts in the streets with the assistants, and I got to bear my testimony at the end, probably for one of the last times!!! We have a baptism coming up, maybe this or the next week, of the little girl S____!!!! Maybe my last:( But I hope not!!! I bawled all day at the transfer meeting, and I had to direct the music in front of the whole mission, and we sang our mission hymn (I`ll Find You there My Friend) and then we sang Called to Serve and I was BAWLING oh my gosh it`s already hard and I still have a month left. A lot of goodbyes. A lot of people I won`t see again. It`s so hard!!!
Next week we hit the 20 days mark!!!!! WHAT.- Well 28, but still!!!! So soon!!!! I love you so so much!!! Tell everyone I love them too!!! I`ll see you soon:)<3
 All of my hijas together for the last time!!!!

Me and Hermana Wiborney 


Reunion de Zona!!!!!
-Madelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment