Wednesday, March 26, 2014

ALMOST THERE!!

Hola!!! Things at the MTC are going so fast!!! We get our travel plans on Friday!!! I am SO excited!!! Devotionals have been awesome, and we've had the opportunity to listen to a member of the Quorum of the 70 every week!!! And the awesome thing is? Basically every speaker served in Argentina!! So I learn a ton from their experiences!! No Apostles yet, but I figure General Conference compensates for that:) 

We drive on the prison bus (literally, it even has a cage in the back) to church every week!! Es fantastic!!! Tomorrow, Hermana Baker, and Elders Smith and Bisping and I are trying out for a musical number to sing in devotionals. We're going to sing 'I Know That My Redeemer Lives.' I'm singing alto, and I'm so excited!!! 

TRC is going fantastic!!! We've been talking to Nayeli, our first progressing investigator. And remember how I said that some of the investigators are members, and some are the real deal? I'm pretty sure Nayeli's the real deal. Either that or she's a terrific actor. We were supposed to finish teaching her last week. But as we were eating at the cafeteria, she came up to us, speaking completely in English! She gave us both huge hugs and said that she was so sad we couldn't teach her anymore. But then she asked, "Would you like to still come and teach me? There's some things that I still have questions about that I didn't understand from the other missionaries." AND SO we're teaching an extra lesson than normal almost every day! We see her again tomorrow!! And one of our teachers will be present with us while we teach!! It's so amazing! Her desire to know about the gospel is so apparent, and we can feel the Spirit so much while we teach!!! I love teaching!!! It makes me even more excited to get out on the field and teach people every day!!

I love this gospel so much!!! I love you all so much!!! Only a week and a half to go!!

Con amor,
Hermana Edwards
City of Buenos Aires, Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment