Monday, May 26, 2014

Hernias! Just kidding. There's nothing about hernias here. But now that I have your attention...

So, this week was a bit low on the saving people meter, but we did have transfers!!! Hermana Parrish and I didn´t go to the meeting because we still have 6 more weeks to go for training (or more, I hope!) But we have some new Elders and Hermanas in our Zone! It was way sad to say goodbye to the other missionaries:( But we have some AWESOME newcomers in Merlo now!!! 

Hermana Parrish and I have been a bit sick this past week. On Friday, I was just not feeling the food thing. Stomach flu symptoms aren´t so fun while you´re on the mission. BUT we managed to pull through and get ALL of our Key Indicators done, even with a few days of rest!!! It was amazing. 

All in all, this week has been pretty good, despite the sicknesses!!! We had Conferencia de Estaca Saturday and Sunday, and that was wonderful!! We had 5 investigators attend!! And we have 2 more baptismal dates for next month!! F_______, the 15 year old chico who felt the Spirit at the baptism, and our new investigator J____!! He´s an older fellow, and he´s the SWEETEST man ever. He came to church literally two days after we taught him ON HIS OWN. He´s awesome. I´m so blessed to be in this wonderful area!! I hope you all enjoy your week with school getting out!!! I can just hear the High School Musical chorus in the distance. 

Love you all!!

Con amor,
Hermana Edwards


Stake Conference





Hermana Parrish and I








No comments:

Post a Comment