Monday, June 9, 2014

Flash Transfer and a bit of movie trivia...

Last night, we got a call from the Assistants. Turns out I´m being flash transfered in preparation for the new Mission President coming in a couple weeks. I didn´t know I had the capacity to cry so much. I didn´t think it´d be hard!! I knew there would be a transfer meeting in a week and a half anyways, but I never could anticipate how this would feel. I truly love where I´m at with all of my heart. The investigators, the members. Everyone. Hermana Parrish is possibly the absolute best companion I could´ve asked for. But now I´m going to a whole new place with a whole new companion. The Lord really knows how to test His missionaries. But you know what, it´s for the best. The Lord knows where I need to be better than anyone. Maybe there´s a family out there who´s waiting for my new companion and I. Change isn´t easy, but I have faith that it´s for the better. Libertad will always be a place I hold dear to my heart. But I´ll love my next area so much too!! And my new companion will be a CAPA, I just know it!!! Heavenly Father knows His children. He knows exactly what we need to learn and to progress. So I´ll rely on that knowledge, and everything will be alright:) I love you all so much. Thank you for all of your words of encouragement. Siempre. (name that movie)

Con amor,
Hermana Edwards



No comments:

Post a Comment