Monday, June 16, 2014

WORLD CUP, Castelar and 'Murica!

¡Hola! I have been transferred into the zone of Castelar, in the ward Ituzaingo 3 (I know, I still can´t pronounce it) My companion´s name is Hermana Christley, and she´s from Spanish Fork Utah!!! I have come to the conclusion that I will probably always have companions from Utah. hahaha. She´s great! She´s been out on her mission for 13 months now. Crazy sauce. It´s difficult to find new investigators because no one wants to let us in. But we still have some great investigators! M________ is our gold investigator, and she knows and teaches English! So we´re going to try to teach her a bit in English too!! Our other investigators are C_______ and G_______!! They´ll likely be baptized in July. 

President Carter also told me that I´ll have the opportunity to go to the baptisms of F_______ and J___ in Libertad! I´m SO excited!! At least I won´t have to leave for good without ever saying goodbye to anyone!:)

The World Cup started last night for Argentina. We were told by President to be in our homes by 7pm. With reason. Fireworks, yelling, running in the streets, everything. It felt like New Years Eve, only a bajillion times more intense. AND THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST GAME. Mundial lasts for 2 months. On Saturdaywe have to be in our houses from 1 to 4pm. It´s seriously the funnest thing ever to be in Argentina during Mundial:D ¡¡¡¡VAMOS ARGENTINA!!!!

One of the members in our ward lived in Utah for 8 years, and she said she wants to celebrate the 4th of July with us!!! ´MURICA. 

This week is our last transfer meeting with President Carter:( We get our new president on the 28th of this month. I´m going to miss the Carter Family so much!!! They have influenced this mission so much in the 3 years they were here. Our new MP will be President Robertson (in which Meet the Robertson´s becomes reality) !!! A lot of changes going on!! But it's all for the better:) I´ll keep you updated!

Con amor, 
Hermana Edwards


Me and Hermana Christley



No comments:

Post a Comment